[torontocbm] Re: Hummer flashing...

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:14:46 -0500

If I haven't bricked my hummer yet, I'll bring it in as well...
I really should hold off, but I'm just itching to have it start in color,
Without having to poke...

Funny thing is, even when I do run my "color.prg" program which pokes
The 1, 28, 0, 0,7,2 into the appropriate locations, my 10"lcd still displays in
B&W...
It's pretty finicky about it considers color....eventually it pops into color,
but its very
Disappointing... it does however look great with a standard Commodore 64(c)
though
So I may just keep one for that ...

I'm hoping after I do the color fix on the hummer, it behaves...
The picture by the way looks awesome on the 1702 monitor with just composite...
I should have kept one 10" screen... sniff, sniff...

:) I may see if I can exchange it... heck at 10" there may not be a huge
difference
With svideo and composite...video...

:) I may bring in my DTV1 board, and still unmodded DTV1

Cheers and thanks.