[torontocbm] Re: Hummer flashing...

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:26:11 -0500

So I did not get the user port mod done yet.  But as mentioned in my
created using kernal patcher (latest version).

No errors this time and David Murry and his how to videos were a
great help to me when I was unable to post questions on the Petscii
forums. ( I have yet to be approved )...

I will bring the hummer, the 9.2" LCD screen and keyboard etc
tonight...  I may bring in the wii 7" LCD if folks want to have a peek
before I return it.
There may be some potencial with it.

See you tonight. :@)