[torontocbm] 1581 disk drives are avaible

  • From: Tom Luff <tomluff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM List <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

Thursday night, tomorrow, I will bring 4 1581s for sale at the TPUG repair
night. For those who don't remember or don't know they are C= 3.5in floppy disk
drives.These will include power supplies and off white serial cables for $80.
First come first served.

I can also bring 1571 for $30.

I will have a collection of joysticks and two impact printers for free.
I am getting rid of some of my surplus before I move.

Tom L