[TN-Bird] Re: Eagle Bend Fish Hatchery

  • From: kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:36:53 -0400 (EDT)

Good points.  I glossed over 1814 too quickly.  Size would be a good
clue in real life.  Upper breast is more heavily streaked like a Pec but
doesn't show as strong demarcation... maybe a female?  Yellow bill base
should have been the kicker... I missed that.  Agreed.  Adult Pectoral.

Dean Edwards
Knoxville, TN