[THIN] Re: Roaming Profiles

  • From: C.Prickaerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:16:01 +0100

Hi Steve,

There is a document in technet, don't have the number ready, but it stems
from the nt4 era. But not much has changed since then.

Keep the profiles small, since they will be going back and forth at login
and logoff, you can use group policies for that.

Have your profile server close to the citrix server in a network sense.

Greets,

Chris