[THIN] Roaming Profiles

  • From: "Valdir Rosendo da Silva" <valdir.silva@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:11:06 -0300

My users are configured on Windows NT 4.0 Domain, My Terminal Server

(Citrix) is a Windows 2000 Member Server of Domain NT4, and all profiles
are located on other Windows 2000 Member Server of domain NT4.

=20

During a Windows client logon a specific user of domain (NT4 Domain not
Active

Directory) with roaming profile configured, do not access roaming
profile configuration and automatically is created a roaming LOCAL on
the server.

=20

This problem occur some time during the day, with any users of domain.

=20

=20

Already have installed UPHCLEAN on all the servers of FARM (32 Servers
Windows 2000 Member Server of Domain NT4), but the problems are not
solved. =20

=20

Obs. My domain is Windows NT 4.0, My Servers of FARM are Windows 2000
Members of Domain.

=20

Log Errors occurred on the servers

=20