[THIN] Re: Roaming Profiles

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:40:13 +1200

you could remove the roaming profile from their account setup and then set
it per server on the ones you want via gpo.

the setting is under computer settings\Administrative Templates\Windows
Components\Terminal Services

look for "Set Path for TS Roaming Profiles"

Greg

On 7/26/06, Petitti, Bruno <bpetitti@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Currently we are running Citrix published application on Windows 2003
servers with roaming profiles. All the applications are load balanced over
several servers and things are working well. I recently added another server
to the farm with the sole purpose of allowing 20 users to access a published
desktop.

I was wondering if there was any way to stop the user's ts roaming profile
from being copied onto the server with the published desktop as I would like
them to use the local profile on the server they are connecting too.

I just don't want there profile to load on this server or even copy itself
back up to the profile server when they finished there session.

Possible via the GPO? etc.

Thanks for your help in advance.