[THIN] Roaming Profiles

  • From: "Valdir Rosendo da Silva" <valdir.silva@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:23:07 -0300

My users are configured on Windows NT 4.0 Domain, My Terminal Server
(Citrix) is a Windows 2000 Member Server of Domain NT4, and all profiles
are located on other Windows 2000 Member Server of domain NT4.

During a Windows client logon a specific user of domain (NT4 Domain not
Active
Directory) with roaming profile configured, do not access roaming
profile configuration and automatically is created a roaming LOCAL on
the server.

This problem occur some time during the day, with any users of domain.

Already have installed UPHCLEAN on all the servers of FARM (32 Servers
Windows 2000 Member Server of Domain NT4), but the problems are not
solved.

Obs. My domain is Windows NT 4.0, My Servers of FARM are Windows 2000
Members of Domain.

Log Errors occurred on the servers

1.      Event 1000
        Windows connot copy file (source) to location (destination).
Contact your network administrator
        Detail = The process cannot access the file because it is being
used by another process

2.      Event 1000
        Windows cannot your update roaming profile. Contact your network
administrator
        Detail = The process cannot access the file because it is being
used by another process

Thanks
Valdir

Starting at $199!