[THIN] Re: Short question (Streched Cluster Support in W2K3 Enterprise Edition ?)

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:24:35 -0700

That is very true.  It's not really recommended, but you have the option.
It would be a much better solution to have a SAN or NAS in two locations,
have two nodes per cluster and replicate the data between the shared
storage.  That would give you full redundancy (service level, and site level
for DR).

Chris