[THIN] Re: 1000 MS Office users on Citrix

  • From: "Pat Coughlin" <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:09:11 -0500

We have over 400 users peak on 18 published desktop servers doing office and
other tasks at the City of Dayton.  There have been a few bumps in the past,
but we started 'going thin' on the desktops in 2001 and it is still working
for us.

Dell Poweredge 2850s with dual cpus and 2Gb ram

Pat Coughlin
System Engineer
City of Dayton