[THIN] Re: 1000 MS Office users on Citrix

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:15:40 -0500

I asked about MS Office as that's almost all our users needs, except two other
applications which are already published.

I am thinking if it really make sense to move users (gradually) to Citrix
instead of replacing their workstations.

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, CCA, System Analyst Network Services
905-281-5583