[THIN] Re: 1000 MS Office users on Citrix

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:19:02 -0500

I hope to reduce TCO as most of our workstations should be replaced but they
would be perfect thin clients.

Currently users use two published applications and MS Office 2003 (Word, Excel,
Outlook) installed on their workstations.
I have 10 separate farms with about 40 servers (Citrix 4.0 / Windows 2000)

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, CCA, System Analyst Network Services