[THIN] Re: 1000 MS Office users on Citrix

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:22:04 -0700

There is never one clear answer but I will say that we have worked with
organizations that have successfully NOT replaced aging desktops and instead
deployed Citrix published apps. It really all comes down to what the user
needs and expects. If all the apps are on Citrix then you might consider
just publishing desktops and going "thin"..

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266