[TechAssist] Re: Useful and Professional Posting Suggestions

  • From: "Prattigan Technology Group Inc" <PTGI@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 18:58:34 -0400

I thought this was not an aol chat room

-----Original Message-----
From: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Leonard G.
Caillouet
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 4:54 PM
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Doug Keller
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Useful and Professional Posting Suggestions

Why are you being such an ass?  My comments were constructive and you can't
seem to take any criticism.  Go away if you don't like the techassist
listserve.  You are the only one to give me negative feedback so far.  My
suggestions are consistent with the techassist administrators wishes.

I am not in a contest with you to see who can provide the most help to
others.  I was clear that your help and that of others is appreciated, but
we can all do a better job of making our posts useful.  If you choose to not
provide help to those who would offer you criticism so be it.  I will not
hesitate to respond should you post a request for assistance and I have some
to give.  I am sure that there is nothing that I could possibly tell you
that you don't already know, however.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL