[TechAssist] Re: Useful and Professional Posting Suggestions

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 10:04:04 -0400

Use common sense people.
If your post could benefit others, make it to the list.
If not, send privately! This can be done easily with most email programs.When
you click reply, the original poster's email is right
there in the header to copy/paste in place of this list address.
Posts I send privately are thanks you's or when I need to clarify something on
someone's reply or a long shot suggestions, maybe.
All repair suggestions AND tips  should go to the list.  As I said, common
sense should tell you where to send the reply.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113