[TechAssist] Re: Useful and Professional Posting Suggestions

  • From: "D Thunhurst" <dthunhurst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:05:17 -0600

Has anyone attempted to join this new chat list???

> Jeff's chat line...things are a little more laid back, and if a subject
> interests you, join in.
> Give Chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a try,

I thought this would be of some interest to me as I like a break from the
hum drum of everyday business and still keep the TechAssist members happy.
To my surprise, here is the message that I received back after requesting to
join.

"Your request to the Chat mailing list
Posting of your message titled "Chat list" has been rejected by the list
moderator.  The moderator gave the following reason for rejecting your
request:
"Non-members are not allowed to post messages to this list."
Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:  Chat-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Oh well......I guess they weren't too serious about this list.
Daryl
Daryl's TV
3310 Dyer St.
El Paso, TX 79930