[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba TP55G65,TAC 9754, HV comes on for split second, need SM.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:28:06 -0500

It is probably not the yoke, you need to check for dc offset on the
output pins of the convergence IC's. There is a three or 4 pin connector
near the convergence yoke connectors and one pin is marked protect,
disconnect that pin and the set should stay on so you can t-shoot it.
Look for discolored resistors for a clue.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *