[TechAssist] Re: TS2744 Chassis # 27B800

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 10:27:20 -0600

Al,
Your still going to have to spend $50,....but, not for a S/M.
What you need, is a special remote, part # 483521917656.
You might try the original remote first, if it has a "vcr/clear"  button on
it.
The special remote has a "smart" button on it. You need to use the smart
button to store the new data.

Good luck,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " I've enjoyed
93 North Main                                as much of this,
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087          as I can stand "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx