[TechAssist] Re: TS2744 Chassis # 27B800

  • From: "Ron Purkhiser" <rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 16:57:50 -0400

Al,  I have the following for the B8:

Service Mode,  (B7, B8)
CTV's ----Must have remote with "smart" button
Use the remote to activate the service menu. Press 06 25 96, and menu
Use menu button to scroll thru pages A thru H of items to be adjusted.
Use channel up/down for adjusting.

When finished, to save adjustments, press "smart", 9, Volume up.
Set should turn off. Unplug for a few minutes, then plug back in.
Everything done with the remote.

Ron
Mailto:rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx
Ron Purkhiser,   Treasurer, NESDA of Ohio
Editor of the  Speaker, Nesda of Ohio Newsletter
Enjoy the Speaker Online,  www.nesda-ohio.com
Ron's Video Repair
56 Oakhurst Dr.
Munroe Falls, OH 44262