[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-32HC43G Wont turn on

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:43:45 -0500

Jeff;
Sounds very familiar to an old Toshiba problem.
Sounds like there is not a constant discharge
between the CRT aquadad and Chassis ground.

Affecting any functions of the micro, should mean
corruption by arc.

A while back, Toshiba decided to add a piece of
metallic tape over the Micro and route it to a
Chassis ground.
Now..this is back in the 90's.

I have the Toshiba bulletin, but presume it wont
help on the Panasonic.

Just something to keep in mind.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics