[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-32HC43G Wont turn on

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:42:38 -0400

Kevin is a Plus on TechAssist, Nice to have a supplier keeping his ear
to the rail, to learn from what ails most technicians the days.
        I have not ordered much from them, (although I have) due to the
exchange rate, but considering what Global is charging us for
shipping,(semi-local) may have to be an alternative.

Global has done some good things with their Website for Account holders
to order. (within the last month).

I have nothing to complain about, but their computerized shipping. If I
put in an order at 10 AM...and find I need something 15 minutes
later....uh.uh..New order. New shipping charges.

I call Cathray in Weston...3 hours later, "Can I add something to that
order?" No problem.
Sometimes they tape it to the side of the box.

Can't blame either company..I guess it's the computerized against the
non-computerized.

It's a new world guys.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies