[TechAssist] Re: My computer dead.Need advice

  • From: <fremur01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:02:45 -0400

For the price, I say buy a whole ATX case and take the power supply from it.
Then
simply the keep the case as a spare. If you have a lot of time on your hands
gut the old P/S for the components.

Some of the ebay sellers use the shipping fee as a profit machine.  I mean
they
will charge $10 s/h for a $1.00 item.  Also USPS Priority mail for instance
is
one of the MOST economical ways to ship, under 10 bucks most of the time.

Great for getting semicondutors shipped. Good luck.

Fred
MTS Electronics
Fayetteville, NC
fremur01@xxxxxxxxx