[TechAssist] Re: My computer dead.Need advice

  • From: D Trippel <dtrippel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:37:03 -0700

I would also look at the main board to see if there are any bulged caps
near the power connector. I  have had 4 or 5 computers come in this year
with cheap power supplies  that took out the mother board as well. If
that's the case you may not be looking for a new power supply. Some
older motherboards are not available anymore.
Don Trippel
Don's Electronics
Rosthern,Sask
Canada