[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi DVD/VCR

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:17:48 -0800

I'm trying to figure out why the AC head would affect Tuning ???

Look for open Circuit Protectors as to why the Capstan won't spin.
last Combo I worked on(Emerson/Funai) had a bad Idler Clutch assembly in
the VCR Deck.
No parts were available for the VCR Deck,just the deck as a whole($49).
around here,you can buy a new Combo for $99.

Peggs