[TechAssist] Re: CTC197CD RCA

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:15:49 -0500

Bob;
I have about 150 volts on the screen Out..but as soon a I connect the
screen lead to the CRT socket, drops to zero.
        This is even with the CRT board pulled from the tube.

Do you remember what was shorted on the CRT socket.

That screen voltage coming out of the Flyback seems low at 150, but I
suspect something shorted on the CRT Board.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics.
Ontario-Canada