[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi DVD/VCR

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:35:19 -0500

Being an ASC does a few important things for the independent service center.
1 is factory training on new products, 2 is referrals from dealers and
manufacturers brings in out of warranty repairs, 3 give us access to service
manuals and bulletins ( very important to the non ASC's on this list,
right?) It all depends on where you are......no other servicers in the area?
sure, you'll get it all but where there is a fixit shop on every corner you
need someone sending customers to you.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.