[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi DVD/VCR

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:41:20 -0500

Those are the ones you dump.
I changed a CRT in a Toshiba Rear Projection this week (45") made $165
on it. Could have gone Ice Fishing, but that $165 will come in handy at
the end of the month.
I would rather work "cheap" then not work at all. When you are
self-employed, you do not have the option to collect Unemployment
Insurance.

As I said...I wouldn't take on ASC's today, but I kept the one that
treats me respectfully and is willing to pay a fair price for my effort.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx