[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: Electronics Service Component Analyzers by Sencore]

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:26:00 -0500

I think it plugged in, in place of the HOT and was supposed to be able to
tell you what was wrong, even in other circuits.
They wanted about $2500 for it back in the dark ages and the chamber of
commerce in Amarillo and the BBB in Austin had nothing good to say about him
or any of the various names he operated under. The tech in my state who was
selling them, claimed they worked.

What made me think of it was the talk about the COCO because his case looked
a lot like a modified COCO case and the mention of the Sencore analyzer that
hooked up in place of the HOT. I didn't buy one of those either.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH