[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: Electronics Service Component Analyzers by Sencore]

  • From: "Don Gushue" <rybeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:53:05 -0400 (Atlantic Standard Time)

I agree been using sencore for years.90% of our equip. is sencore..even the
scope is with built in VPP Ac Dc Ohms read out Like Jim said learn to use it
there is almost no problem you cannot find.It sure does beat changing hor
outs fallback,s  yokes etc all you have to do is hook three leads tell you
if there is a load on hor/ section.Our latest is seven years old had to send
Analyzer back to factory once for calibration.Signal tracing audio video
saves lot of time.we just picked up pattern generater for HDTV There is one
on old analyzer but sony say you have to buy new one from sencore only.I
still finding some new use for it.
        DON