[TechAssist] Re: Fix it yourself

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:25:20 -0600

Those quick inexpensive telephone diagnoses I found were the types of shops
that got it in then jacked the price.  My usual answer to the more snippy
customers that gave me someone elses (they can never remember the name)phone
diagnoses was "You need to take it there because I refuse to live in a
trailer house with my extended family"  Can't remember a single one walking
away.

TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi