[TechAssist] Fix it yourself

  • From: "William Rayburn" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:57:18 -0800

Someone posted something the other day, I think it was Phil Bader, discussing a
board where someone was giving advice on fixing the set yourself.  Today in a
random search for information on a Toshiba I'm working on I saw this post on a
board... http://www.fixyourowntv.com/ This guy has made a business of telling
the layman how to fix their own set.  I pity the poor technician that has to
work on something after the average joe has been in there twisting an wrenching
around, making the original problem that much more difficult to solve and that
much more expensive too.
Bill

William H. Rayburn, CET
NESDA Member