[TechAssist] Fix it yourself

  • From: "hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:38:48 -0500

Hi All
just been reading all this fix it ur self stuff.well in my opinion this guy
has cost one of my cust a new tv. I live alone the Maine coast were the ppl
fish and believe in do it ur self.So when I see a set come in from a
fisherman I just close my eyes and say o god now what have I got.well to
make a long story short I have a year old 32 in sharp in the shop were the
guy went on the web found some type of fix order the kit from the web site
and tried to install it him self and oh well he lifted every trace that he
touched so when I called him ten mins later he got po with me saying I
didn't know what I was talking about so ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GOD BLESS THE
INTER NET lmao

Chuck Staples
Staples T.V.
Phippsburg Maine 04562