[TechAssist] Re: Fix it yourself

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:28:59 -0500

I stopped working on ABFW stuff a long time ago. If I suspect that
someone has already "looked" at something , I automatically jack the
price an additional bench fee.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Whether you're sure that you're going to succeed
or sure that you're going to fail, either way you
are right."