[TAML] Re: Gary

  • From: Skal Loret <skal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Team Amiga <teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:18:27 -0500

gary.peake@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I am not sure that this will even find it's way to the right people,
but I will give it a try. Gary Peake passed away today. >He had a hard
struggle with cancer and put up a good fight. He would want all of his
friends to know how very much they >meant to him and how important it
was to communicate through these emails.

> Linda Peake

Linda, I want you to know how much that stubborn coonass meant to us. If
you need anything from us, anything we can do, you need but ask. We are
as here for you and the kids as we can possibly be.

We shall miss him so very much.

-Skal