[TAML] Re: Gary

  • From: Rob <eagle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:14:54 -0800

Linda,

I got to us. I am so sorry to hear about this. I really liked Gary. We spent many hours at Amiga HQ just talking about anything and everything. My thoughts are with you in your time of sorrow.

gary.peake@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am not sure that this will even find it's way to the right people, but I will give it a try. Gary Peake passed away today. He had a hard struggle with cancer and put up a good fight. He would want all of his friends to know how very much they meant to him and how important it was to communicate through these emails. Linda Peake

--

Rob Iacullo (Eagle)
http://www.amuse-nw.org

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people
who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. - Lennon and McCartney