[TAML] Re: Gary

  • From: Asha DeVelder <asha@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:05:25 -0600

Linda,

        I will miss Gary a lot.  My condolences to you and the family. I
will really miss the interactions we had, and the help that he gave
whenever he could.

If there is anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask,

With love,

Asha

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:07:48 +0000, gary.peake@xxxxxxxxxxx was caught
saying: