[TAML] Re: Gary

  • From: Peter Schaff <schaffpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gary.peake@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 07:30:26 -0800

On Nov 7, 2006, at 4:07 PM, gary.peake@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am not sure that this will even find it's way to the right people, but I will give it a try. Gary Peake passed away today. He had a hard struggle with cancer and put up a good fight. He would want all of his friends to know how very much they meant to him and how important it was to communicate through these emails.

Linda Peake

Like most here at Team Amiga, I never met Gary face to face. But he always had my deepest respect, both as a person and as an Amigan. The place hasn't been the same without him.

Our thoughts and hearts will be with you during the following days and weeks. Thanks for keeping us informed.

 - Peter Schaff

PS: TEAM Amiga has made arrangements to host and manage the list, so please don't worry about Freelists. I believe everyone has subscribed to the new lists.