[TAML] Re: Gary

  • From: bobbie sellers <bliss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 19:15:44 -0700

Hi gary.peake@xxxxxxxxxxx, on 11/08/06, you wrote:

> I am not sure that this will even find it's way to the right
> people, but I will give it a try. Gary Peake passed away today.
> He had a hard struggle with cancer and put up a good fight. He
> would want all of his friends to know how very much they meant
> to him and how important it was to communicate through these
> emails.

> Linda Peake

    You and the rest of Gary's family have my deepest sympathies.
    Gary is beyond pain and political betrayal whatever else may
be true of death.

    Sincerely yours
    Bobbie Sellers

--
 bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA*
           bliss at california dot com

 [Snip of overly light-hearted tag line commment.]