[TAML] Re: Gary

  • From: jim noble <video@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Gary Peake <gary.peake@xxxxxxxxxxx>, TeamAmiga list <teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:33:45 -0700

Response to gary.peake@xxxxxxxxxxx's comment about
[TAML] Gary --

> I am not sure that this will even find it's way to
> the right people, but I will give it a try. Gary Peake
> passed away today. He had a hard struggle with cancer
> and put up a good fight. He would want all of his
> friends to know how very much they meant to him and
> how important it was to communicate through these emails.
>
> Linda Peake

I am deeply saddened to hear this. While I never had the
opportunity to meet Gary in person, I've considered him a
good friend.

My condolences to you and the children. If there should be
anything that I (or anyone here) can do to help you through
this, please don't hesitate to ask.

--
· regards, jim  ///     -<TeamAMIGA>-
               ///

As soon as man does not take his existence for granted, but
beholds it as something unfathomably mysterious, thought begins.
 -- Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965) Medical Missionary