[TAML] Re: Gary

  • From: "David L. Stevens" <davestevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gary Peake <gary.peake@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 19:03:23 -0600

gary.peake@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am not sure that this will even find it's way to the right people, but I will give it a try. Gary Peake passed away today. He had a hard struggle with cancer and put up a good fight. He would want all of his friends to know how very much they meant to him and how important it was to communicate through these emails. Linda Peake

I am VERY sorry to hear that. You and your children have all my sympathy.

--
DAVID L. STEVENS -- TEAM AMIGA -- Chapter Chat Publisher
         Windows 2K User (:^(> on Compaq E500 1 GHz Notebook