[tccrockets] Re: Attn: Brian Dalby

  • From: Sam Fineberg <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:55:08 -0700

Sounds like a good test for an Alpha III :-)

Sam

On 10/13/2011 10:55 PM, Paul M. Pittenger wrote:
So that would make it about a 50% F motor around 60n-s. designation approx F39W or F72T, maybe a little lower on the average thrust because of the nozzle, not sure how that works. Anyway, pretty extreme for an 18mm rocket... I want to see it fly!

    From: "Paul M. Pittenger" <pmp42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Thu, Oct 13, 2011 9:12 pm
    Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Attn: Brian Dalby
    To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Cool, that is a pretty long 18mm... what is the max impulse range?

        *From:*tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>