[tcb] Re: distributors

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:07:55 -0600

I am into old distributors but only for vintage look...

The problem with the 010s and the 019s is most of them are rusty or are
worn out.  What ever you do, don't send them to that idiot on theSamba
for "restoration."  You can do a better job with a can of Krylon.

Anyway, I have about 30-40 of them about 10 are rebuilt and that will
probably last me a lifetime.

If you have an early 36HP bus, they're the way to go or if you want a
vintage performance look they're cool.