[tcb] distributors

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:06:31 -0800 (PST)

Is there anyone on the list who is into old distributors? Will?  I managed to
acquire some 010's and 019's and have managed to scrounge some NOS caps,
rotors, points and condensors for them.  Two of the 019's are the ones that
came in screamer kits.  My intent is to clean them up, make sure they work
properly, keep a couple of them for myself and dispose of the rest.  Anyone
interested or just have any input on these guys are welcome to comment.  Yeah I
know there is tons of data on them on the Samba and I also know what they are
worth.