[tcb] Re: distributors

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:08:01 -0600

ACN presumably does, but if you get a later mexi-beetle distributor it
has a flatter mechanical advance curve than the 009 and it has up to 12
degrees of vacuum boost which is great for light foot cruising.

I found two of them at Eureka and have less than $60 into both of them.
I have heard good things about the ACN setup but every time I've looked
into getting one from them, they're sold out.