[talks-uk] Re: Total Recall

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:59:31 +0100

I don't understand why you are hearing the beep, is your phone's firmware up to date? Also, as for the choppy speech did you install the program onto the phone's memory?

At 20:35 18/08/2009, you wrote:
i am very disappointed with this and wonder if anyone has any suggestins. I can hear the other person perfectly but my own voice is breaking up dreadfully. I have tried various of the numbers from 0 to 100 but no difference. Another thing is that someone told me it does not make a bleep and it does bleep periodically as I can hear it and the person I am talking to can hear it also. I find it very strange that the volume is so terribly loud too when I am playing back and I do not seem to be able to lower the volume. Anyone else got any ideas. My phone I am tryhing on is N96 and that was able to be selected from the options to download in the trial. I know I can try another like the e71 or N95 but I would have liked it on the N96.