[talks-uk] Re: Total Recall

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:40:23 +0100

Sorry Eleanor, not much to suggest. However, it appears that TotalRecall
switches the phone to silent mode when recording to suppress those pesky beeps.
I haven't extensively experimented with this so check it out and perhaps you
can report back and tell us if it worked.

If I come across any other recording apps I'll let the list know...

Cheers,
Amro