[talks-uk] Total Recall

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:35:10 +0100

i am very disappointed with this and wonder if anyone has any suggestins.  I
can hear the other person perfectly but my own voice is breaking up dreadfully.
 I have tried various of the numbers from 0 to 100 but no difference.  Another
thing is that someone told me it does not make a bleep and it does bleep
periodically as I can hear it and the person I am talking to can hear it also.
I find it very strange that the volume is so terribly loud too when I am
playing back and I do not seem to be able to lower the volume.  Anyone else got
any ideas.  My phone I am tryhing on is N96 and that was able to be selected
from the options to download in the trial.  I know I can try another like the
e71 or N95 but I would have liked it on the N96.