[talks-uk] Total Recall

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 17:37:47 +0100

Hi
I've been trying this out.  Not terribly happy with the result.  Can hear bleep
but think that is OK as person I was talking to hears the slightest thing and
never commented on any sound.  Whwn I listened back could hear person very
clearly but my own voice was all broke up.  Any suggestions or is this how it
is?  maybe it is mainly for recording the other person.