[talks-uk] Re: Total Recall

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:27:23 +0100

Yes indeed Dean you are correct.  All I was saying was that if I was then going
to turn around in a court and say well X said and I have the recording to prove
it.  Then that could not be used as proof/evidence.  It is not illegal just to
record like you say for a telephone number, address or whatever in that sort of
context.