[talks-uk] Re: Total Recall

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:51:22 +0100

What is your recording format? AMR ismuch smaller than WAV but this shouldn't be the problem. Out of interest, have you tried making a short recording with the voice recorder that comes with the phone? Yes it will beep but then you'd have something to compare it with.

At 17:36 19/08/2009, you wrote:
I have the latest release. Strange now I have tried it on e71 and again my voice is choppy. I thought it might have been the phone but obviously it is the software.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Wilcox" <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/08/2009 1:40 PM

Sorry Eleanor, not much to suggest. However, it appears that TotalRecall switches the phone to silent mode when recording to suppress those pesky beeps. I haven't extensively experimented with this so check it out and perhaps you can report back and tell us if it worked.

If I come across any other recording apps I'll let the list know...

Cheers,
Amro